Saturday, January 28, 2012

Till' The Storm Passes By

Verse:1 
Out on the waters storms raging high, 
The waters around them were trouble that night, 
Fear filled their hearts they felt they would die, 
But they failed to remember that the master was nigh, 
He spoke the words and winds all stood still 
Even the waters obey his will, 
He calmed their storm like he will mine, 
If I just remember that he lives inside. 

Course: 
Why should I worry why should I fear, 
When this very same Jesus he is always near, 
He lives in my heart and he hears when I cry, 
I’ll call on his name till the storm passes by. 

Verse: 2 
We read in the bible how he walked with them, 
Brought light to the darkness when the way grew dim, 
How great it would be to have his footsteps in mine, 
and walk with the master all of the time, 
and when trials come and death seems so nigh, 
I’ll just run to the master I know he’ll get there on time, 
and when sickness comes and my body’s in pain 
All I have to do is call on his name.


The Dixons 

4 comments:

  1. Great job. Can you tell me who wrote this song and where can I get a cd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure who wrote this, and the Dixons are the only ones I have ever heard sing this song. I do know that they may be coming out with another album soon. Check them out on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro.Rick Simpson wrote this song .... I know him personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete