Friday, January 27, 2012

Patching It Up

Verse 1 
It seems that every time I need Him my Lord is always there; When no one else seems to have the time Jesus always cares; I wonder just what I might do if I called His name one day and the Heavens above just opened up, and I heard my Saviour say.

Chorus:
I'm through patching it up, I'm through giving you love though your world is torn apart, and I'll never again wash away your sin or mend your broken heart, I'm through bearing your burden's and all of your hurt'n and given your poor heart ease. Tell me why should I do anything for you you never do anything for me.

Verse 2
 But I thank my God in Heaven each night my Lord is not that way I know he's watching over me each and every single day and I don't have to wander about his love cause his mercy flows so free and I know just exactly what he'll say when I'm down on my knees


Chorus 2
 I'll always patch things up I'll always give you love,when you world is torn apart no matter where you've been I'll wash away your sin and mind your broken heart.
I'll always bear all your burden and all of your hurt'n and give your poor heart ease;
Yes I'll always do anything for you no matter what you do to me.


The Rochesters

No comments:

Post a Comment