Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You For The Roses

For the pretty sunsets and each peaceful stream
For every little songbird you send my way to sing
and in my barren desert where nothing else grows
even in the valley you still give me a rose
you still give me a rose

Chorus
Lord, thank you for the roses you've placed in my life
for the old fashioned preacher who carried the light
for peace and contentment in a world so filled with strife
Lord thank you for the roses you've placed in my life
You've Placed in My life.

For the freshness of the morning and the cool of the day
For the place in my memory you washed my sins away
and for your precious holy spirit that I feel down in my soul
and that's worth more to me than any other rose
than any other rose. 


Primitive Quartet 

No comments:

Post a Comment