Friday, September 9, 2011

I've Just Started Living

Chorus 
I've just started living 
I found me a brand new life 
it changed my direction 
and washed away all my strife 
I'm a new born believer 
it's a holy new feeling 
my loads getting lighter 
days getting brighter 
I just started living 

Verse 1 
If I had hope only 
in this world below 
I'd be covered with trouble 
there'd be no place to go 
but when I met jesus 
and I started believing 
I got cleansed by his blood 
filled with his love 
and I just started living 

repeat chorus 

Verse 2 
Now don't you look at me funny 
you ol' prophet of doom 
you see I'm not discouraged 
and I'm feelin' no gloom 
cause I have got spirit 
and it's a holy thrilling 
I give up on pouting 
got no time for doubting 
I just started living 

repeat chorus 

Tag 
my loads getting lighter 
my days getting brighter 
I just started living


The Cathedrals 

No comments:

Post a Comment