Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Winning Side

Verse 1: 
Once I drifted out in sin, 
Had no hope nor joy within, 
And my soul was burdened down with pride; 
Then my Savoir came along 
And He showed me I was wrong 
And Now I know I’m on the winning side 


Chorus: 
Yes, I’m on the winning side 
Yes I’m on the winning side 
Out in sin no more will I abide 
I've enlisted in the fight or the cause of truth and right 
Praise the Lord – I’m on the winning side 

Verse 2: 
From the straight and narrow way, 
I was drifting every day, 
Out upon the waters deep and wide, 
But it all is over now, 
Glory light is on my brow, 
And my soul is on the winning side. 


Verse 3: 
I will never have a fear, 
For my Lord is ever near, 
And in Him so often I confide; 
He’s the keeper of my soul 
Since I gave Him full control, 
And He placed me on the winning side


Camden Baptist Church 
St. Mary's GA 

No comments:

Post a Comment