Saturday, November 12, 2011

Till The Storm Passes By


Out on the water, the storm raging high,
 the waters around them,  troubled their mind, 
With fear in their heart,  they thought they might die,  
they failed to remember, the master was nigh. 

He spoke the word;  the winds all stood still, 
even the waters, obeyed his will. 
He'll calmed their storms, just like he will mine, 
If i'll just remember, he lives deep inside. 

(chorus) 
Why should i worry, why should I fear, 
When this very same Jesus, he is always so near. 
He lives in my heart, he hears when I cry; 
I'll call on the master till the storm passes by. 

 
I read in the bible, how he walked with them,
 brought light to the darkness, when the way grew dim, 
How Great it would be, to have his step leading mine, 
to walk with the master, all of the time. 

But then trouble came, death was so nigh, 
they searched for the master, hoping he'd get there on time. 
So when I'm in trouble, my bodies in pain, 
All i have to do, is call on his name. 


The Dixons 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have found ur blog...I have been searching for these lyrics for a while, but was unsure if i would find them. Thank you so much!!! God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have the piano music to play on church would you know where to find it????

    ReplyDelete