Friday, October 7, 2011

Jesus Rescues Me

Going through some many changes
What's the news for today
Somebody's hurt Somebody's aching
Somebody's trying to find a way

An heavy heart can break your will
A trouble soul keeps time standing still
If you're hurting, please don't hide
Lift up your head
I'm on your side

When every mountain seems to wide
And every river looks too wide
When my dreams are lost at sea
Jesus rescues me
My hope is strong and carries me
Though sometimes weak I still believe.
My hope is build on this desire
Through the storm and through the fire
Jesus rescues me

I know you're looking for an answer
Searching for some hope to hold
Empty hands keep you waiting
praying for a miracle

But Jesus hears every cry
He sees the mountains you can't climb
He will heal your hurting soul
And lead you safely to his home



Camden Baptist Youth Choir 

No comments:

Post a Comment