Monday, August 29, 2011

There Will Be Grace

Today I faced a mountain oh so high,
And I do not know whats waiting on the other side,
But I know enough to know He'll see me through again,
I'm glad to know it's in the Saviors hands...
Chorus:
There will be grace, grace to make it through this trial, 
There will be strength, strength to walk another mile, 
There will be hope when I've done all I can, 
I'm glad to know it's in the Saviors hands....

Those hands have seen me through my darkest days, T
hey have dried my tears and helped to guide me on way, 
So I know He'll safely see me through the fire again, 
I'm glad to know it's in the Saviors hands.....

Those hands that hold the universe will hold me know 
And those hands that calmed the stormy sea will calm my soul somehow...

Chorus:
There will be grace, grace to make it through this trial, 
There will be strength, strength to walk another mile, 
There will be hope when I've done all i can...
I'm glad to know it's in the Saviors hands


Friendship IMB Church

2 comments:

  1. Samantha, first of all thanks. I am using your lyrics for the passing of Saved church members funeral in our service tomorrow. i am a choir director for 45 years and am praying that you can live for God all your remaining days. i was raised in a christian home. received Christ may 16 1972. God is always Good. again thanks for posting the Lyrics, it will bless many for your 1 seed planted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, this is a beautiful song. I sing it on occasion at my church. Are you the one who wrote these lyrics? A friend ask me tonight at church who wrote it, I wasn't sure so I told him I would try to find out. Has this song been recorded before? Thanks

    ReplyDelete